Learn more about the people behind the camera of “The Angel Inn.”
Kirk Schriefer, Writer/Director
Schriefer’s background in the film business includes a Master’s Degree
and more than 10 years of experience writing more than a dozen
screenplays. He has worked in both Los Angeles and Toronto in various
production and creative positions, some of which include:
- Writer: “Baseball Dreams,” an unproduced TV pilot.
- Writer: “Kingdom Adventures,” a children’s TV series.
- Writer/Director: “You and Me,” a drunk driving educational
- Writer/Director: “Musical Memories,” a live musical Cable
- Ist Assistant Director: “Harbour Road,” a short film.
Allan Levine, Co-Producer
Allan Levine is an in demand line producer, production manager and
production supervisor in the Toronto film business. His recent movies
include “Love, Sex and Eating the Bones,” “Thieves,” “Hangman,”
as well as the TV Series, “The Gilmore Girls.”
Some of Allan’s responsibilities would include but not be limited to
Budget Creation, Cost-Reporting, Production Staffing, accounting
supervision and cash-flow requirements and revenue stream
projections. He brings a wealth of talent and experience that will help
make “The Angel Inn” a success.
Check out www.imdb.com for more about Allan.